Last Updated 20/01/2021
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalised have meanings defined below. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- You refers to the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to COMPANY ADDRESS.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Website refers to lightweightouldings.ie
- Service refers to the Website.
- Country refers to: Ireland
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analysing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a mobile phone or a digital tablet.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Whose Personal Data do we receive?
The type of Personal Data received and used by Us depends on how You interact with the Service we provide. The categories of persons from whom we receive Personal Data are as follows:
- Retail customers – Persons who seek to purchase products displayed in our online store.
- Website visitors – Persons who access pages of our Website.
- Account holders – Persons who can log in to the Website.
What data do we collect about You?
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You, for example if you make a purchase. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Address, State/County, City, ZIP/Postal code, Country
- Contact number
Please note that we do not store credit card details on this Website. We third-party payment processing software to process credit card payments.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Cookies & Tracking data
How do we use your Personal Data
We will only use your Personal Data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so. We may Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired if you have chosen to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
We do not sell your Personal Data to any external company. We may share your Personal Data in the following circumstances but only when absolutely necessary.
- External third parties: Companies that provide products and services to us such payment processors, analytics companies, courier /postage services and other service providers.
- Public and Government Authorities: Entities that regulate or have jurisdiction over us such as regulatory authorities, law enforcement, public bodies and judicial bodies.
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. We have also put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
Retention of your Data
We keep your Personal and Usage Data for no longer than is allowed under applicable data protection law and, in any case, no longer than the data is necessary for the purpose for which it was processed. To determine the appropriate retention period for data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of data, the purposes for which we process data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements. We also retain data if required by applicable law or regulation or is justified under applicable statutory limitation periods.
Your legal rights
This Website is hosted within Ireland and Your information is governed by GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation):
- Request access to Your Personal Data. This enables You to receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you and to check that We are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the Personal Data that we hold about You. This enables You to have any incomplete or inaccurate Personal Data We hold about You corrected.
- Request erasure of Your Personal Data. This enables you to ask Us to delete or remove Personal Data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask Us to delete or remove Your Personal Data where You have exercised Your right to object to processing, where We may have processed your Personal Data unlawfully or where We are required to erase your Personal Data to comply with local law. We may not always be able to comply with Your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to You, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Object to processing of Your Personal Data where We are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about Your particular situation which makes You want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where We are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, We may demonstrate that We have compelling legitimate grounds to process Your Personal Data which override Your rights and freedoms.
- Request restriction of processing of Your Personal Data. This enables You to ask Us to suspend the processing of Your Personal Data in the following circumstances: (a) if You want Us to establish the data’s accuracy; (b) where Our use of the Personal Data is unlawful but You do not want Us to erase it; (c) where You need Us to hold the Personal Data even if We no longer require it as You need it to be retained to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) You have objected to Our use of Your Personal Data but We need to verify whether We have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to You, or a third party You have chosen, Your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which You initially provided consent for Us to use or where We used the Personal Data to perform a contract with You.
- Withdraw consent at any time if and to the extent We are relying on consent as the legal basis to process Your Personal Data. This will not affect the lawfulness of any processing of Your Personal Data carried out before You withdraw your consent. If You withdraw consent, We may not be able to provide certain services to you. We will let You know if this is the case at the time You withdraw your consent.
- Exercising your rights. To exercise one or more of Your rights in respect of Your Personal Data, please contact us using the Contact Us details below. We will respond to Your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable, but in any case within the legally required period of time.
- Contacting the data protection supervisory authority. Data subjects have the right to make a complaint at any time to the data protection supervisory authority. The Irish supervisory authority for data protection issues is the Data Protection Commission (www.dataprotection.ie). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with Your concerns before You approach the Data Protection Commission so please contact us in the first instance using the information listed in Contact Us below.
- Updating your personal data. It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed, using your account settings (if you have a user account on our website) or by using the Contact Us details below, if any of your personal data changes during your relationship with us.